Billing - 1.2019 Edition
Created by: Thomas Charisis
Modified on: Fri, 15 Nov, 2019 at 12:29 PM
#24102 Transactions without Arrangements
- In the Transactions without Arrangements list, a “Service” column will be added.
- In the right click, a new option called “Link with a Service” is available.
- Also, the bulk action “Automated mass link with an arrangement” is available for one or more selected transactions from the list.
- In the Issue Receipt screen, if it is the ‘’without arrangement’’ type, a dropdown list with all the services will be included. These services will be filter based on the Grade of the student.
- By default, the services with a check on the box ‘’Calculate value at tuition fees arrangement’’ will be part of the dropdown list in an alphabetical order.
- Student’s form: With a right click on a transaction without arrangement, the active ones will be the ones linked with a service.
#23016 Arrangement Screen
When a user removes/changes a subject, the arrangement can be re-calculated. If a discount exists, the new reduction will be on the initial value. The initial value can be affected only by the number of the subjects. A new button in the arrangements list includes the history of changes in an arrangement (in read only view).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.