#16572 District Management section in Wizard
#17983 District management menu in Portal
#17918 Students from all instates (portal)
#17936 Copy settings and configuration to another institute
#16970 Transfer students among institutes (portal)
In the student list, in a grid view option, we can select one or more students and perform the “Transfer to another institute” action (available in the Bulk actions menu).
This will open a dialog with the following fields:
- Date: Date of transfer (= date of contact for the new school)
- Use Custom Institutes OFF/ON: if ON, then the transfer refers to a school that it is not in the customer’s Classter system. If Off, then you can select an institute that exist as a school/entity in the Classter DB. In the first case, you need add the external institute/school as a school in the other contacts section before using this option.
- Institute -> Single Select list that contains all institutes/school that I am allows to see based on the setting: Students_Transfer_To_Other_Institute (district settings)
- Transfer Parents: ON/OFF
- Promote Data/Keep Data (mid-year transfer) Radio Button [Σύμβολο] If promote then it will promote the student to next school year.
A transfer of a student, will:
- Copy all basic demographic student data. It also sets the Student CrossCode and enables the ΑccountID for the new school
- Add educational programs to the student
- Copy parents/relative data
- Transfer SEN/Medical data if exists
- In the old school sets the student status equal to the status with the check TransferedFromInstitute and with ChangeDate=Transfer date specified by the end user in the dialog.
- In the new school sets the student status equal to the status with the check TransferedToInstitute and with ChangeDate=Transfer date specified by the end user in the dialog.
- It sets the transfer information in the School Transfer Data form (both in the origin and destination schools). Any comment added by the user is also added there.
#16970 (2) Transfer teachers among instates (portal)
In teachers list, I can select one ore more teachers and then select the “Transfer teachers” . This opens the dialog with the following options:
- Date: Change of transfer (= date of contact in the destination school)
- Institute: Single Select of all schools I can send teachers to. The list is defined in the Wizard (Teachers_Transfer_To_Other_Institute)
- Keep Teacher as Active OFF/ΟΝ: If ON then the teacher remains also active in the origin school. If Off the teacher status is changed to inactive with date of change equal to the date of transfer.
#16981 Teachers/Parents single sign on among multiple institutes (portal)
It can be used if a teacher or a parents uses Office365 or personal email to logon. Classter will ask the end user to choose role and then school (institute)
#15401 New tools for marking setting copy from one institute to another
#17331 Transfer of Subject from institute to institute (portal)
#15698 Multi-institute assessment management
#18233 Calculate Assessments Average(s) among multiple institutes
#18257 Attendance Categories copy from institute to institute (Manager)